Use these encouraging tips
to run a personal success inventory,
and build an increasingly prosperous future.
Something about the process of setting goals — thinking about them, writing them down and visualizing them as though they’ve already happened — energizes the unconscious into action!
One aspect of goal-setting that is often overlooked is: celebration!
Identifying and celebrating recent successes creates the perfect rocket-fuel to help propel you toward your next set of goals.
How to Do a Success Inventory of Your Life
Have you paused yet, to reflect back on the past year and recollect your positive achievements?
Doing a success inventory of your recent past sets a beneficial tone for what’s still to come. You can build on your previous success and keep that momentum going!
“…a great life or a great career is built
by performing one task at a time, quickly and well,
and then going on to the next task”
~ Brian Tracy
There are times to be modest, but during a success inventory is not one of them. Be emboldened, and give yourself the credit you are due! Any accomplishment, no matter who small, deserves to be acknowledged. Sometimes just having survived a particularly rough period of your life is reason enough to celebrate. The affirmation becomes: “I must be a strong person, because I’m still here!”
The law of attraction teaches us that what we give our time, energy and focus to, we create more of. And by generating positive feelings of gratitude and joy over recent events, we magnetize more of the same.
One of the highlights of last year for me, was the 4:15 a.m. Experiment I conducted during the month of September. Waking up super early for 30 consecutive days was quite an adjustment in my life, but one that fostered real change and many positive experiences:
- ⊙ increased opportunity for exercise
- ⊙ development of new recipes
- ⊙ time for meditation and self-awareness
- ⊙ reduced stress resulting from a balanced schedule
Looking back, one of the best parts of the experiment was the positive interaction and support I got from my friends, via Facebook and Google+, as I shared my early-morning experiences. That adventure has inspired me to use this year to pursue and develop my ideas of online community, and to strengthen my “tribe” so that we can continue to know one another better and offer each other encouragement, and a few laughs!
8 Steps to Magnetizing Abundance:
an Internal, Energetic Approach to Increased Prosperity
You can train your mind to be rich.
I encourage you to take your own personal success inventory for the past year. In fact, I really hope you do. Life can sometimes get so busy that we forgot to “steal” a few quiet moments for ourselves to simply, quiet the mind, deepen the breath, and honor ourselves for continuing valiantly on this journey that is our lives! So I invite you to take a moment to:
- recognize and name the successes of the past year
- allow those accomplishments to feel good (celebrate!) and to inspire you to dare for bigger goals
- fantasize about what you’d like to have happen in the coming years
- choose a few action steps toward making that good stuff happen
- determine specifically how you might be tempted to “get in your own way” and how you will identify if that happens
- what will you do to course-correct if you catch yourself drifting away from your goals?
- regularly pause to visualize your goals and “feel them” as if they’re already true
- periodically recalibrate, making sure you always have some action steps planned that are aligned with your vision board (short-and-long term goals)
You can align with the law of attraction now, by sharing one of your recent accomplishments in the comments section below. Let’s get some celebratory energy movin’ and workin’ on our behalf!
Get instant access to our free 1-minute video tutorials on how to:
▸ get organized
▸ manage your energy better
▸ improve your daily quality of life
▸ enjoy more free time!
by simply subscribing to our Longevity e-Newsletter below: